Update 4th October 2017
- Fresh Mango has resumed full operations 0830-1730 Mon-Fri
- New office location at Carey Olsen, Road Reef, from 4th October 2017
- If you have internet issues you must log a fault directly with your provider
- We can provide temporary server operation to businesses that require it
Update 28th September 2017
- We are well and truly up and running, with technicians assisting customers all over the country
- Fresh Mango temporary offices are at SHRM, Wickham’s Cay II, Road Town. We are on the top floor of the building.
- Direct Email communications with staff are available between 10AM and 4PM Mon-Fri
- Submit any IT support requests by following the link.
- Please note that if you don’t have internet, contact your provider directly and log a fault. If you have a fault with your generator, please contact your generator support team. It is very unlikely we can re-establish your IT systems to full operation if you do not have internet or power
- Website support continues as normal.
As you are no doubt aware, much of the Northern Caribbean was devastated by the passing of Hurricane Irma on Wednesday 6th September 2017. It was a category 5 Hurricane, with sustained winds of 185MPH, making it the most powerful recorded Atlantic storm.
The eye of the storm passed directly across the British Virgin Islands where Fresh Mango Technologies are based. We are relieved and pleased to confirm that all Fresh Mango staff and their families are accounted for and safe.
Communications and power in the British Virgin Islands continue to be very limited at the moment. We’re pleased to advise we have established a temporary operations center at SHRM, Wickham’s Cay II. We are on the top floor of the building.
We have a daily team briefing at 10AM BVI time each day. Please submit any support requests by that time, otherwise it will be a further 24 hours before a technician can be tasked.
Should you have any immediate IT support requirements please raise a Tickit at https://support.freshmango.com/ticket.
You can also contact Guy Phoenix (presently located in the United Kingdom) as follows:
- email: [email protected]
- Mobile +1 284 342 8030 or +44 (0) 7852 204042
Thanks to the globally dispersed nature of our operations, any and all website work will continue as normal. If you have any new website requirements please contact Guy.
Once communications and power are restored in the BVI we will re-commence normal local IT support operations.
For anyone who wishes to donate to support the BVI relief effort, we recommend the British Red Cross – every penny donated will be matched by the British Government. Here is the link: https://beta.redcross.org.uk/appeal/hurricane-irma-appeal.
With thanks for your continued support, we look forward to playing our part in the recovery and rebuilding of a stronger BVI!