What kind of PC do I need for home? Well, there’s a huge variety of computers and specifications, and really the question comes down to your budget and what you plan to use it for.
If you need a simple PC for surfing the net, email, maybe use of Microsoft office documents, then a PC with 4GB RAM, 256GB hard drive will probably suffice.
At the opposite extreme, if you are big into gaming, you need a high-spec machine to ensure game speed and graphics aren’t compromised.
Other considerations include:
- Will your home PC be located in one place in the house, or would you like to move it around easily?
- How many monitors will you need? A lot of people have at least two these days, for easier multi-tasking
- Who will be using it – eg just you or the whole family?
- Will you be streaming media (eg Netflix) on it?
- Aesthetics – do you prefer something with modern/sleek design to fit with your home?
All of these factors – and many more – will help determine the best PC for your home computing needs.
Contact Fresh Mango and we’ll be pleased to talk through your requirements and advise accordingly!